Sunday, December 21, 2008

Savior of the World


Yesterday was a wonderful day. We joined my parents and Harlee and Kodee, and my Aunt Cherie and her family, and went to the production "Savior of the World" at the Conference Center. It was a beautiful program, and a great thing to help us remember what Christmas is all about. To top off a wonderful day, President Uchtdorf was sitting just four rows behind us. Before it started, Averie and Kodee went up and got to shake his hand. It was special because he didn't just shake their hands, he took time to ask them their names, how old they were, introduce them to his wife and grandson, and wish them a Merry Christmas. I think it will be a day none of us forget. I did get some pictures, I will add later-they were with my mom's camera.

1 comment:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

What a wonderful day to spend as a family. It will be a day your kids will always remember. Merry Christmas.