Last weekend, we ended up having a free Saturday afternoon (imagine that). I decided to get ahead and start some baking. We ended up making over 300 cookies (for the studio December Demo) and 40 loaves of banana bread (made more on Sunday). I let the kids do their own things with the cookies, just gave them the dough and frosting and let them loose. They had a great time.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Cookin'
Last weekend, we ended up having a free Saturday afternoon (imagine that). I decided to get ahead and start some baking. We ended up making over 300 cookies (for the studio December Demo) and 40 loaves of banana bread (made more on Sunday). I let the kids do their own things with the cookies, just gave them the dough and frosting and let them loose. They had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh I love making sugar cookies and decorating them! :) I think we are going to be doing that tomorrow with Matthew's family. :) :) We sure hope your have a very Happy Holiday season! ;) :) We love you guys! ;)
Post a Comment