Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's A Wonderful Life

Soul Train with Big Budah
FOX13 Big Budah Good Day Utah
Alyssa and Junior
Kids Cast
Kids Cast Opening Scene
Alyssa with her friends during the cast party on closing night
Alyssa "O'Malley" with her parents, I mean His parents
Alyssa and "Violet"-Shauna
Alyssa, Matt, and Shauna
Alyssa and "Mary Bailey"-Veronica
Alyssa and Natalie
Alyssa had a great time being in the show, It's A Wonderful Life, by Odyssey Dance Theatre. She was thrilled when Derryl asked her to play a boy. It was the only time I actually embraced the tomboy in her...ha, ha. She did a great job, and Bevan and I were so proud of her. She got the opportunity to be on the Fox 13 Morning Show along the way with Big Budah. You can check it out on their website www.myfoxutah.com, Good Day Utah, November 25. The show was fabulous, the dancers are all so amazing and in the end, it reminded us that even in the deepest moments of our trials, we certainly do have a "wonderful life"!!

3 comments:

the4isoms said...

How fun that must have been for her! She makes a cute boy. They did a good job down here when they performed. I would have loved to have seen it at Kingsbury. The dancers were truly amazing. Cute pics.

the4isoms said...

How fun for her! She makes a cute boy. We had fun watching them perform down here, but I wish we could have seen them at Kingsbury. Amazing dancers. Cute pics.

Kandice said...

She is so cute! It seems just like yesterday when we lived in the Duplex and she would be knocking on our door to come play....she has grown into such a beautiful talented young women!!! how time flies-tell her congrats for her fun time.