We have not had many opportunities to go to the Olsen Family Christmas party. Either we were too far away, or weather did not permit, and we have only made it to a few. This year we were able to make it and I was so glad. It is fun to get together with cousins we hadn't seen in years. Olsen Christmas parties when I was a kid were the best. I can still hear Santa's bells ringing at the top of the stairs each year. We had a great time, just visiting and enjoying everyone's company. Boy, oh boy, we have multiplied over the years!
P.S. I think my grandpa was a little tired of kodak moments...we love him! And, I have to add a funny story about him. I told him that I liked his sweater, and in true Grandpa style, he laughed and replied "Oh, it's Micki's (his wife), it was the first thing I grabbed"...love you grandpa!





2 comments:
Looks like you have family events at the church like us! Makes for a nice big get together where all of the kids can run around! What a funny story about your grandpa!!
Darcey, I got a facebook page. Will you add me as a friend. It is under Sharon Day Finlinson.
Post a Comment