Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shut Up and Dance






The busy last two weeks are over, and so is this year's run of Shut Up and Dance. Alyssa had a great time! It was fun as always, and such a great experience. My girls are so lucky to have the opportunity to dance and rub shoulders with such accomplished professionals. It makes life exciting for sure! Alyssa also did a great job performing her solo. Derryl actually arranged for the stage to be "miked" so that you could hear her taps. It was awesome, I told her to enjoy every moment..it might be one of her only chances to perform that way. It was so fun to see her, doing something she loves, and doing it well.

2 comments:

the4isoms said...

Awesome! She looks beautiful. I wish we could have seen her do it. That sounds like a lot of fun. Lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Darcey, I love the family picture at the top! I invite you to check out my blog sometime, too. It's not as pretty as yours, I'm sure.

http://paige.ericksonfamily.com