Brooks is just full of happiness and excitement all of the time. He was born smiling and hasn't stopped since. He is the laughter in each day for our family. He is also the sweetest thing...Lately my favorite thing he does is come up next to you, wrap his little arm around your neck and say "Mommy, you're da best Mommy ever!" or..."Lyssy, you're da best Lyssy ever"...insert any name in. It is so sweet and melts your heart. He is my angel boy and I love him! He is da best Brooks ever!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My sweet baby boy
Brooks is just full of happiness and excitement all of the time. He was born smiling and hasn't stopped since. He is the laughter in each day for our family. He is also the sweetest thing...Lately my favorite thing he does is come up next to you, wrap his little arm around your neck and say "Mommy, you're da best Mommy ever!" or..."Lyssy, you're da best Lyssy ever"...insert any name in. It is so sweet and melts your heart. He is my angel boy and I love him! He is da best Brooks ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
AWH.... BROOKS!!! I LOVE YOU!!! He is all smiles for sure. I will never forget those memories of getting big hugs and smiles from him. :) What a little sweetheart... who is growing up WAY TOO FAST. :)
Post a Comment