The girls and I got a surprise when we returned from Dance For Life...
Bevan "claims" that Brooks wanted his hair cut just like his on Saturday morning. (If he had called to ask me I would have explained that by that he means a haircut, he likes the clippers on his SIDES) So, Bevan took him into the bathroom and gave him a good 'ol fashioned buzz. I don't even know if he used a guard at all.
Bevan says he took one buzz right down the middle of his head, and Brooks' looked in the mirror, got tears in his eyes and said "put my hair back, I want my hair back"...
I was sad...(and a little mad, I can admit it) when I got home and his hair was gone. Apparently he was too, when I asked him where his hair went, he said "it's in the shower" and the next day when we went to church, he stopped dead in his tracks at the door and said, "everyone is gonna see my head"...
Every morning since, he wakes up and feels his head and says "It's GROWING!"
(This picture is now almost two weeks after the haircut...it was SHORT :0)
It is the spring haircut that lasts all summer...haha





2 comments:
That is so cute! It sounds like something Chris would totally do.
Been through that. Kadin hated it. He wore a hat for 2 weeks. Good thing it grows back fast. But he does look cute.
Post a Comment