Sunday, January 25, 2009

PointeBreak Weekend...

Well, this weekend was a busy but FUN one. First off, a shout out to my mom and dad for coming out and taking care of Brooks! The girls had a blast at PointeBreak Convention. It was amazing!! If you would like to take a peek at what they learned go to the link at the bottom of this post and check out all my videos on our 1Wildefam channel. It was great. I am going to upload the girls solo's here though. Unfortunately, we didn't get the taping of Averie's real solo run-it was AMAZING!! She did such a good job...she wasn't thrilled about doing another take, but she still did ok. It was a blast! I also had fun seeing my best friend from high school, Megan, and her family. It was fun to catch up a bit and see our girls having fun together in class...it brought back lots of memories for sure-Thanks, Paul! :0) I could go on and on...but I am sick of sitting at this computer...I will tomorrow!


3 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Thanks again. It was so much fun. I forgot to tell you Gabby said "Mom you should see how good Alyssa is at Tap, she is better than the teacher was." Your girls are darling. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Jed and Abbey said...

awesome girls!! Wish I could've come!

JoshnJoeyJohnston said...

Lyssie this is my most favorite tap routine -I love it! Av your awsome -You both have so much talent - you will go far in these areas of dance! love you!