
Today was Brooks' first day of Sunbeams. He was so excited to go to church this morning. He got up and insisted on dressing himself, because he was in big Primary. He could hardly wait during Sacrament, and was so cute carrying his mini Book of Mormon (which he argued with me on the way about..."No, Mom dere my SCRIPTURES, not MY BOOK OF MORMON, dere all of dem!!") into Primary. When church was over, he had to tell us all about class. I was pleasantly shocked at his attitude, I was sure he was going to be sad about missing "his church" (a.k.a. Nursery). It was a sad day for me, because my baby (Brooks) isn't a baby anymore, and my second baby (Averie) went into Senior Primary and my first baby (Alyssa) is no longer in Primary at all...I am still working on inventing that pill that keeps your kids from growing up...
3 comments:
When you invent that pill will you let me know! My baby went to sunbeams yesterday also. They grow up way to fast.
AHW so cute!!! :) I love this entry. Brooks and the girls are growing so fast! :) Before you know it...Alyssa will have her license! :) :)
My new Sunbeam was extremely disappointed by the lack of toys in Primary. I'm glad Brooks enjoyed himself.
Post a Comment