This month for Averie's book report, she had to make a vegetable character that resembled a character in the book (which had to be a mystery...at first, I was thinking, "this will be easy, we'll just read a veggie tale book"...dang.) Here she is, proudly displaying "Cam Jansen", a pumpkin headed beauty sporting the season's latest fashion-a beautiful green artichoke dress, hot red tomato shoes, luxurious mushroom gloves and her beautiful cauliflower hair updo. Isn't she lovely? (I am just not sure she resembles the real Cam Jansen...)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Veggie Tales
This month for Averie's book report, she had to make a vegetable character that resembled a character in the book (which had to be a mystery...at first, I was thinking, "this will be easy, we'll just read a veggie tale book"...dang.) Here she is, proudly displaying "Cam Jansen", a pumpkin headed beauty sporting the season's latest fashion-a beautiful green artichoke dress, hot red tomato shoes, luxurious mushroom gloves and her beautiful cauliflower hair updo. Isn't she lovely? (I am just not sure she resembles the real Cam Jansen...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment