
Bevan celebrated another birthday on June 15! We had a fun little BBQ for him. The Bartholemew's, Mooring's and Ab and Jed celebrated with us. I decided to attempt the UFC Octagon for his bday cake. If you know Bevan, you know how much he loves his UFC. He has worked with Randy Couture and a bunch of other fighters. I included a pic in this post just for fun. Can't say it was my best cake to date, (I was literally frosting it as everyone arrived) but it sure tasted good! I love you Bevan! You are an incredible father, a wonderful provider, one hot hubby and my best friend. XOXO





2 comments:
What more can you ask for? :) We hope it was a FANTASTIC DAY BEVAN!!! :) DARCEY... awesome cake!!! It looks delicious! :) Hope all is well. ;)
You are WAY good at the cakes I've seen on your blog! Have you taken classes? You have a beautiful family and it looks like a fun celebration!
Post a Comment