I can hardly believe that my Little Lyssy Lou is moving onto Junior High! How did seven years of Elementary School go by so fast?? It seriously seems like just yesterday we were walking the two blocks from our house to Kindergarten! The memories of all she has done are flooding my mind right now. I had to choke back the tears as I watched her say good-bye to her teachers and friends. Thank you to all of the teachers and staff through the years at Stansberry and Highland Elementary! And she is off to Timberline Junior High!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Good Bye Elementary School! ~Alyssa
I can hardly believe that my Little Lyssy Lou is moving onto Junior High! How did seven years of Elementary School go by so fast?? It seriously seems like just yesterday we were walking the two blocks from our house to Kindergarten! The memories of all she has done are flooding my mind right now. I had to choke back the tears as I watched her say good-bye to her teachers and friends. Thank you to all of the teachers and staff through the years at Stansberry and Highland Elementary! And she is off to Timberline Junior High!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment