Sunday, November 16, 2008
Somebody's Watching You...
Okay, so I have gone back and forth with taking my blog private. I had decided not to, because I wanted everyone to be able to easily join us on our journey, and I love "happening" on an old friend's blog and being able to quickly see what they have been up to...and then I got a very nice comment from a total stranger. While the comment was very sweet, I was a little wigged out by it. So please send me your email address if you would like me to add you to our safe list! I would love to share our life with you...as long as I know who "you" is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Darci,
It's a bummer when people weird you out...
I'd love to keep up with you guys.
:)
Abbey Chase
abbeysis@msn.com
I hope I am not the "nice comment" that you don't recognize... I never told you it was me, Heather, just that I loved you - I thought that would be hint enough... I WANT ON THE LIST! and I am sorry if I freaked you out...
I always like to know who is looking also. I have debated on private to but it is such a pain when you come across an old friend's blog and it is private. me email is chauntue@ubtanet.com hope you don't mind me checking on your cute family, you guys are great
Make sure to add us! Leslieutai@gmail.com
The Finlinson's would loved to be added.
Sharon Finlinson
ulykasf@gmail.com
Isn't is such a hard battle. I went back and forth forever. You can add me if you want. searle@usa.com
Thanks for keeping in touch, Darcey. We'd love to be "in" :) ctvandam@gmail.com
Wow! The more and more I hear I seem to be heading in that direction. Don't forget to add us.
tashalb42@hotmail.com
Post a Comment