Here are pics of our Halloween Celebration 2008. Boy, am I tired. I have to enter a disclaimer on our pathetic Jack-o-Lanterns...I don't like to carve too early or they don't look great for Halloween, so I waited. I did buy the pumpkins with every intention of CARVING them, and had bought these "Mr Potato Head" things for FUN. Every night the past week, I TRIED to find some time to CARVE...needless to say it didn't happen. I know, what a horrible mother I am. What is Halloween without carved Jack-o-Lanterns? Well, I found out it is still pretty good. The kids had a great time.
Brooks is the perfect age for trick-or-treating. He ran from house to house and always said "Thank you-Happy Halloween!" It was soooo cute!! He was extra excited to get home and count his candy.
Just in case you can't tell, Alyssa is a Gothic Ballerina, Averie is a Gothic Ragdoll and Brooks is a Ninja.
We had a great time...Happy Halloween!





3 comments:
Awesome costumes and cool pumpkins (I hate carving pumpkins--I only do it when they make me).
The kids looked great! You did a good job w/the costumes. Your treats for the party looked good too. "We" carved pumpkins this year ( meaning I did 90% of the work). I think the potatoe head things might be a good option for next year.
I'll trade you all of our gummi bears for all of your Reese's! :)
Post a Comment