Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11 11:11

If you know me, you know I am paranoid about a lot of things. Well, for the past month or two I have happened to glance at the clock at exactly 11:11 am or pm every day. After several days of this, I started letting my mind race and wondered if something would happen to me on 11/11 or something...(I know I am retarded). So today, walking out of my bedroom I glance over and guess what time it was? 11:11 on 11/11...nothing significant has happened yet but I am still waiting for Ed McMahon to ring my doorbell!

3 comments:

Heather said...

11/11 is our anniversary! Hahaha! It was a sign you would find me!! I am SO glad you did! Your family is beautiful!! Love you!!

Kandice said...

Hi Darcy-It is Kandice Searle-Your old neighbor. I found your blog-saw the title-and thought NO WAY!!! I SO have the same problem, except mine has been going on for like 2 years now, It drives me SO crazy. I was so happy to make it through this past 11/11 alive,lol.
Anyways, it looks like you are doing great. Your kids have grown up SO much. I have a blog, if you want invited, send an email to searle@usa.com. TTYL!

Cindi said...

That's funny. I always seem to look at the clock at 12:34 (good thing there's not a date for that one).