So don't ask me what I was thinking, but I signed up to be room mom in Alyssa's class this year. I have 'been there and done that" before, but since arriving back in Utah, there are soooo many mom's jumping at the opportunity, that I got out of it. This year, on Back to School night, when I got to Alyssa's classroom, no one had signed up yet...and I thought-well, it is her last year of elementary (which made me sad) and I wrote my name down. Hence, I spent a lot of Thursday and Friday morning cooking and exploring my creative side. (Never mind that I spent last week doing the set for their play "Sleepy Hollow" which I only took pictures of Alyssa and not the set) I couldn't resist blogging pics of all the food I made. (I am not proud or anything)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Alyssa's 6th Grade Halloween Party-Room Mom
So don't ask me what I was thinking, but I signed up to be room mom in Alyssa's class this year. I have 'been there and done that" before, but since arriving back in Utah, there are soooo many mom's jumping at the opportunity, that I got out of it. This year, on Back to School night, when I got to Alyssa's classroom, no one had signed up yet...and I thought-well, it is her last year of elementary (which made me sad) and I wrote my name down. Hence, I spent a lot of Thursday and Friday morning cooking and exploring my creative side. (Never mind that I spent last week doing the set for their play "Sleepy Hollow" which I only took pictures of Alyssa and not the set) I couldn't resist blogging pics of all the food I made. (I am not proud or anything)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That food is amazing. What a fabulous mom you are!!!
You are sweet! Thanks!
Very cool Halloween food. You are awesome.
Post a Comment