Sunday, August 10, 2008

What's Cookin'






Shopping at the grocery store the other day, Brooks spotted Diego cupcake liners and talked me into putting them in the cart (which really only consisted of a smile and a please) He has not let a day go by without reminding me that I promised we would make cupcakes together. So today, after church, we started. The second after I asked him if he would like to make the cupcakes, he was over at the drawer putting on the apron and then pulling out his stool. It was really fun and he is really good at stirring! The cupcakes turned out sweet, but nothing in comparison to the sweet memories of today.

2 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

Hey Darcie, hope you don't mind I wanted to sneak a peak at your blog from joey's blog. He looks like he is so much fun to have around, the pictures joey has of the three boys are so funny Brooks just has his arm's draped over his little buddy's, it was so cute. He look's like he is full of FUN.
Chauntue'

Wilde Family said...

NO problem! I did the same and your kids are very cute! It is great you and Joey have remained friends all these years, I hope you and your family are doing well! -Darcey