Well, it's official Brooks has started preschool. Tuesday we went to his open house and he was so excited, he wanted me to leave him there...but today was his first real day and funny-he was more apprehensive for me to leave. Once a few more boys arrived and pulled out the cars, animals and pirates he looked at me and said "Bye Mom". It was hard to leave him, but he had a great time-and I have to admit running errands by myself and without phone calls from home asking when I would be back was kind of nice!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Brooks' First Day of Preschool!
Well, it's official Brooks has started preschool. Tuesday we went to his open house and he was so excited, he wanted me to leave him there...but today was his first real day and funny-he was more apprehensive for me to leave. Once a few more boys arrived and pulled out the cars, animals and pirates he looked at me and said "Bye Mom". It was hard to leave him, but he had a great time-and I have to admit running errands by myself and without phone calls from home asking when I would be back was kind of nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
it's so bitter sweet isn't it.
i can't believe he's in pre-school already.He looks like he's ready to get on his way...he just makes me smile
Post a Comment