Monday, August 11, 2008

Alyssa's 08-09 Tap Solo

Alyssa finished up learning her tap solo last week with Veronica Yeager. She decided to go acapella this year...which really puts the pressure on. I thought it would be fun if I uploaded it now, and you can see the progress throughout the year. With only about 4.5 hours of instruction/practice time I think it already looks pretty good! I am excited to see how she does with it this year! Averie is still working on hers but I will post it as soon as she gets it finished! She is doing a jazz solo to "Kaboom" by Ursula 1000. And so goes our life...we just dance it away!

2 comments:

JoshnJoeyJohnston said...

Oh my Gosh! I absolutely LOVE it! That was so good Alyssa! Very talented. I love you guys so much!

g-kada said...

I watch this over and over. I never get tried of watching this