Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School








Well, I can hardly believe it but today marks the start of another school year! Alyssa begins 6th grade today-I am dying that this will be her last year of elementary school! Averie is starting the 3rd grade. They were both very excited and it is always an emotional day for mom! I thought they looked great, and am looking forward to when they get home to hear all the fun they had on their first day!

4 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

oh I wish sixth grade was still in elementary here in town I am freeking out at the idea of Taylor going to Middle School. Then to top it off Haegen start's Kindergarten. I'm a mess

Cindi said...

Hey! I just found your blog today. I've been wondering how you were doing. Our family blog is private but if you send me your email address I'd be happy to invite you. Mine is cindibraby@msn.com

Your kids are so cute and grown up. Wow!

Russell started 3rd grade this year too. Amy will start kindergarten next week. They grow up so fast.

Cindi said...

Oh, by the way, happy birthday (yesterday)!

g-kada said...

I love Averies dress...They are growing up to fast,.