Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brooks Turns 3!













Well, what a better way to celebrate turning 3 than to have 3 celebrations? (Hence the pictures with 3 different cakes) We first celebrated Brooks' birthday on Monday after returning from our trip. Then yesterday, we had a few of Brooks' friends over for a bit, and then ended up with a family bbq at the end. He wanted a Tractor like Uncle Wytie birthday, and I think he got it. He had a great time and I can hardly believe he is already 3! He is my baby...and even though he is getting big, he tells me all the time that he wants to stay "ittle".
P.S....I am extremely proud of myself...yes, I actually did make his real cake, the one with the tractors! Don't worry about patting me on the back, I already have:0)

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Looks like some fun times. I'm very impressed by the tractor cake--well done. You should see my pathetic attempt at James's birthday cake this weekend.

So fun to be three. Happy Birthday, Brooks.