Thursday, September 18, 2008
Alyssa's Flippin' Skit...Where did she come from? Gosh.
Well, anyone who knows Alyssa, knows she is not afraid to do just about anything. Bevan and I don't know where she came from. She proved this point again today, when she played Napolean Dynamite for her skit to run for Studentbody President. She cracked me up (and her aunt Abbey, who was running the video cam-thanks Abs) We thought Alyssa and her friend Bryce (Pedro) did a really good job and we will keep our fingers crossed for the results...hope this puts a smile on your face today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm proud of you Alyssa.."Good Luck"...
Wow- YOU ROCK!!!! That is so funny and you do a great impression! I totally loved it!!! I laughed my butt off wished I could have been there! love you aunt Jo.
Wow- YOU ROCK!!!! That is so funny and you do a great impression! I totally loved it!!! I laughed my butt off wished I could have been there! love you aunt Jo.
Post a Comment