I have gotten so far behind on my blog that the thought of updating has been so overwhelming! But, I really need to do it.
My sweet little baby boy turned 4 on September 1st! We had a DINO-MITE birthday party for him and it was so much fun. Unfortunately my camera battery died right before the party started so I have to wait for my mom to send me more through email. I keep forgetting to ask her...
Here are pics of his cake I made and also some of the pre-party set up. We had Mrs Triceratops visit the night before the party because she was being chased by a hungry veloci-raptor who was trying to capture her babies!! The Jr Paleontologists at the party had to go on a treasure hunt to rescue her eggs! Whew...they complete their mission! And I completed mine...it was a memorable party! Love my Baby Boy-can't believe he is growing up!!





No comments:
Post a Comment