Baylee is still in town staying with us. She had never been to Temple Square, so we decided to go there and make a quick daytrip out of it. We also went to see the Joseph Smith movie in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and even though I have seen it a few times now, I still love it, and learn each time I do. It was a great day! It was also kind of fun to be there and think that 13 years ago this weekend, Bevan and I were just embarking on this adventure we call marriage. Wow, times passes fast. I love him more today than I ever would have thought possible then...Happy Anniversary Bev!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Temple Square
Baylee is still in town staying with us. She had never been to Temple Square, so we decided to go there and make a quick daytrip out of it. We also went to see the Joseph Smith movie in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and even though I have seen it a few times now, I still love it, and learn each time I do. It was a great day! It was also kind of fun to be there and think that 13 years ago this weekend, Bevan and I were just embarking on this adventure we call marriage. Wow, times passes fast. I love him more today than I ever would have thought possible then...Happy Anniversary Bev!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment