Monday, July 28, 2008

Day at the Park





Well, this weekend I decided to put Brooks in the Highland Baby Show. The contest went to age 36 months and since he is 35 months old, I figured this was my last chance. He had a lot of fun, and told the judges his name, age and that I am his girlfriend. After they had talked to him, he gave them each knuckles. While we waited for the tabulation we walked over to the park and the kids played a bit. He ended up winning and was very excited with all of his prizes! If you ask him now, he will proudly tell you "I da king of hi-and!" The last pic is from taking Alyssa and Baylee to the airport to fly by themselves to Colorado. The cute lady at the counter told them to go sit in the "special needs" area. They got a kick out of that and just had to have me take a picture. I told them it fit them perfectly.

No comments: