We had a great time going to visit with Grandpa and lots of extended family for my Grandpa's 87th Birthday this summer. I have so many fond childhood memories of going on walks and playing in my grandparent's back yard. Love him so much, and miss my other grandparents very much. Cherish every moment!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Grandpa Darrell's Birthday
July 31, 2010



We had a great time going to visit with Grandpa and lots of extended family for my Grandpa's 87th Birthday this summer. I have so many fond childhood memories of going on walks and playing in my grandparent's back yard. Love him so much, and miss my other grandparents very much. Cherish every moment!
We had a great time going to visit with Grandpa and lots of extended family for my Grandpa's 87th Birthday this summer. I have so many fond childhood memories of going on walks and playing in my grandparent's back yard. Love him so much, and miss my other grandparents very much. Cherish every moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment