Ok, so I am really not doing great with the updates. I realize that this is kind of how I run my life...I get caught up and it feels so good that I slack off and then have to do a lot to get caught up again! Is anyone else that way??
I'm still trying to get Christmas posted on my blog. I feel your pain! I guess that is the life of a busy mom! Have a good one, I can't wait to see your updates!
Still waiting for those updates!!!!!!!! I love FB because it is so easy, but I love blog as a family journal. It's a good thing I keep tabs on you through FB!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm still trying to get Christmas posted on my blog. I feel your pain! I guess that is the life of a busy mom! Have a good one, I can't wait to see your updates!
Still waiting for those updates!!!!!!!! I love FB because it is so easy, but I love blog as a family journal. It's a good thing I keep tabs on you through FB!!!!!
Post a Comment