Ok, so I know you all think I am pretty pathetic after my June 9 revelation as the biggest SYTYCD fan on the planet...but I really don't care :)
It was a summer of crazy fun watching Brandon dance his way to runner-up (he was robbed!) We got to enjoy his ride along with him and it was so much fun!
For an early birthday present, my wonderful mom and wonderful mother-in-law sent me to LA with Tiff for a taping! It was a blast, and so much more fun to be SITTING in seats, rather than standing like the last time I went to a taping. We got to sit in the friends and family section and sat next to Evan's and Jeanine's family, and behind Melissa, Randy and Kayla's. Unfortunately I ended up getting my mug on tv! We had a crazy 24 hours and ended the night out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Brandon and also Ashley (who everyone thought was Jeanine (who should NOT have won, but I loved too). We even got escorted from the CBS Studios to the Cheesecake Factory by our very own bodyguard! It was a fun get-a-way!
Fox 13 became our friends at the studio each week-we love Arikka Von!
It all ended with a nail biting finale party and then a fun welcome home party for Brandon! He is such a sweetheart and deserves every bit of fame and fun that comes to his life!
I will post more about his party later....





3 comments:
Yes, you are a superfan. But who wouldn't want you as their fan?
That was such a fun season! I hope he has tons of success. You deserve a salary, you worked hard enough.
Looks like so much fun. Thanks for always keeping me posted on what's coming up next!
Post a Comment