Friday, April 10, 2009
First Cavity
I feel like at 33 years old, getting my first cavity is blogworthy. Yesterday, I made the trip to the dentist and got my first filling. Such a sad, sad day. My prideful no cavity days are gone. And now I can truly empathize with everyone who has spent their time in the dentist chair. Even though it was just a small cavity, my tooth is incredibly sensitive now. Ouch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is AMAZING DARCEY!!!! That is definitely deserving of a HUGE CONGRATS! :)
I haven't had a cavity either... I so hope that's not waiting for me around the corner!!
I just had my first cavity filled on Monday. The dentist was commenting on how unusually good my teeth were for growing up in Utah. Maybe it was the flouride we had once in a week in Vernal.
Post a Comment